Chang Jung Christian University
Language Education Center Faculty Recruitment
Contract type: The contract is renewal yearly.
Expected Start Date: Aug. 1st, 2020
- Teaching Hours: The basic teaching load is 14 hours per week for contact-based assistant professors; those who have administrative work are eligible for teaching load reduction.
- Administrative work as executive secretary in Office of International Affairs.
- Salary: complied with the school’s regulation. Labor insurance and national health insurance mandated by law are offered. The salary income shall be subject to income tax pursuant to the tax laws of the Republic of China.
- Native speakers of English.
- Ph.D in TESOL/Applied Linguistics or relevant fields.
- Experienced in ESL/EFL teaching, especially in teaching ESP/EAP courses.
- Obtaining the Instructor Certificate issued by Ministry of Education preferred.
- Able to speak Mandarin preferred.
Applications should include the following items
- Curriculum vitae and English autobiography (with a recent photo and detailed data, including research fields, teaching courses, and syllabus).
- A photocopy of Ph.D. diploma and a transcript. (Both should be authenticated by a Taiwanese embassy or representative if they are from an overseas university.)
- A photocopy of the teacher’s credential issued by the Ministry of Education. (if any)
- A copy of publications in the past five years with a table of content.
- One letter of recommendation with sealed envelope and signature.
- Other useful information for review.
- Please link to the following URL：click to fill out the information.
- Also, all application materials should be sent to the Personnel Office by registered mail no later than Feb. 29, 2020
Contact: Ms. Kuo, Yen-Ling
Address: Office of Human Resources Development, Chang Jung Christian University
No.1, Changda Rd., Gueiren District, Tainan City 71101, Taiwan